- In January 2013, the agreement was signed between KSB Bank and IFC on the credit line allocation. IFC allocated the credit line in the amount of USD 7 million to KSB Bank for five years.
- In May 2012, the agreement was signed
between KSB Bank and BSTDB on the credit line allocation. BSTDB allocated the
credit line in the amount of USD 5 million to KSB Bank.
- In May 2012, Shareholders’ meeting of KSB
was held and His Hinges,
Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahayan and KSB Bank management attended it.
- From 1 October 2011 up to 31 January 2012 the Western Union promotion has been underway, in which KSB Bank is actively involved.
- In September 2011 KSB Bank has introduced an unprecedented service together with the Georgian Post, as per which the customer can receive and send the money transfer without visiting the bank. At the initial stage, from the money transfer system, the system of “Unistream” benefited from the exclusive
- On 1 June 2011, the bank offered the new promotion on the child deposits to the customers in conjunction with the International Children's Day
- On 8 January 2011, in order to celebrate the New Year, KSB Bank organized the corporate party for the employees.
- In May 2011 the chartered capital of KSB Bank was increased by GEL 12,290,959.
- KSB Bank completed the year 2010 with profit.
- In June-July 2010 world championship in soccer took place, in which KSB Bank became the sponsor of the transmission of the games of Argentinian team and the fan of the mentioned team.
- In June 2010 shareholders meeting was held, at which the increase of the bank’s chartered capital was approved.
- In May 2010 KSB Bank introduced the new, innovative banking product – “Smart Loan” to the banking market.
- In May 2010 KSB Bank sponsors the project of Tbilisi fashion week, which serves popularization of the Georgian products abroad.
- Since May 2010 KSB Bank Service Desks have been successfully functioning in the taxation and customs offices throughout the entire Georgia.
- In March 2010 KSB Bank became the general sponsor of Tbilisi Opera and Ballet Theatre of Z. Paliashvili (until March 2013).
- In February 2010 KSB Bank sponsors the visit of the Georgian delegation of the magazine “Autobuild” to Rome.
- In February 2010 the bank completed the 2nd stage of re-branding. Now the bank is already positioning under the name of “KSB Bank”.