- Are you tired of repayment of several loans, or credit card debt amount?
- Don’t you have enough time or income to repay them?
Then, please, visit us, borrow one loan and repay all the other outstanding debts to the bank!
Why "Smart Loan?"
- News! - In order to receive the loan, it is not necessary, that your income should be transferred to any bank.
- You have only one loan;
- Monthly installment on the smart loan is less than the total of all the amounts, which you pay for various credit cards or the loans on a monthly basis;
- If, during the first 6 months, you repay the debt in line with the schedule, then the annual interest rate will be reduced for you by 2%*
- You can borrow the amount up to USD 100 000.
|Terms and conditions|
|Loan amount||Minimum||USD 2,000|
|Interest rate||From 20%|
|Loan term||Minimum||6 month|
|Purpose of loan||Financial debts repayment**|
|Income volume||In case of salary - USD 250
In case of rent - USD 250
In case of dividend - USD 600
|Loan comission fee||1%-2%|
* You have to submit the written application for reduction of interest rate!
** Financial liability might be to a bank, as well as to a individual person
List of documents required for required for receiving a Mortgage loan
- ID Card
- Income confirmation documents
- Extract of the proposed property for security from the public registry
- Additional documentation in consideration of the source of income (salary, rent, dividend)
- * Salary statement
- * 6 months bank statement from current and card accounts
- * Statement of debt the servicing bank
- * Work experience 12 months non-stop
- * If salary is not transferred to any bank – Salary reference and the extract of the last 3 months salary statement
- * Rental agreement
- * Last 6 months bank statement from current and card accounts
- * Statement of debt from the servicing bank
- * Owenrship confirmation document on the rent out premises
- * Brief desccription of the business
- * Extract of turnover for the last year from bank accounts
- * Profit and loss statement
- * Extract from the Entrepreneurial Registry
Utilize the Smart Loan and make your life easier!
If interested, please contact: (0 32) 255 00 00, * 50 50 or visit any of our branches.